Helping You Make a Building Insurance Claim

Making a Building Damage Insurance claim

We are here to make your life easier. One of the hardest parts is behind you – the shock of seeing your home, business premises or the block that you manage being damaged.

The first thing to do is check your insurance policy, especially the exceptions, to ensure that you have cover in place for the property damage. Building insurance claims need to be handled carefully to ensure a favourable outcome for you. Our experience in handling building insurance claims will be to your advantage, plus your insurance company pays us, not you.

If you find you are not insured, we can still help you.

Call us now on 01206 707999
For fast, effective buildings insurance claim & repairs management

Help with your Water Damage or Flood Insurance Claim

“Absolutely brilliant service from Graham and his team. After our water tank leaked through to our ceiling, Graham arranged everything with our insurance company, had the damage rectified with minimal input from ourselves. The team he used were polite, courteous and respectful of our home. I would highly recommend Graham every time.”
Policy holder – Stevenage, Hertfordshire

Loss Adjuster

It’s important to clarify that a loss adjuster is a representative appointed by your insurance company, who works for them and not for you.

Loss adjusters are often motivated to settle claims quickly, which doesn’t always allow time for building damage to be thoroughly investigated.

If full and final settlement has been reached and further damage is discovered post-settlement, further claims will most likely be declined.

By appointing us as your own insurance assessor and claims manager, all building damage will be thoroughly investigated and included a schedule of repair which is presented to your insurers.

Your Claim’s validation and managed-building repair services are FREE, other than your insurance excess. The insurance company pays and settles our costs, not you.

Get in Touch Today!