Building Damage Claims – Emergency Response & Assistance
Your Claim provide a dedicated property assessment and repair service for buildings and contents related insurance claims
From First notice of loss (FNOL) Call Your Claim to help make the first and most important steps of loss recovery.
Right now, you may be feeling confused and completely overwhelmed with the decisions you now need to make. Your Claim encourage you to co-operate with your Insurer but before you make a claim we offer to discuss your particulars at no charge, and identify any aspects that may require further consideration before filing a claim.
Call Your Claim insurance claim management and benefit from:
- Emergency response to secure and safeguard your property
- Advise and assess your personal possessions contents claim
- Implement a loss recovery plan, triage assessment and inventory creation
- Engage insurers with constructive and collaborative dialogue
- Greatly increased likelihood of a successful insurance claim
We prepare, negotiate and settle your insurance claim
Our Promise to You
Our promise is always to safeguard your built asset and future-proof your building against further damage and repair, to remove the stress of dealing with insurers; to take control of the claim on your behalf to eradicate doubt and uncertainty, to liaise with the insurers appointed representatives and negotiate a suitable settlement sum commensurate with the measured cost of repairs and reinstatement; to manage the building insurance claim and coordinate all services and materials; building trades and installers; local authorities including conservation officers for heritage repairs, ensuring works are completed to meet all aspects of building regulations, statutory health, safety and environmental requirements.
Property insurance claims we have managed have been as a result of:
- Major property-related losses
- Storm damage
- Escape of water, oil or chemical from an installed system
- Impact, criminal & accidental damage
- Complex commercial and residential property