INSURANCE CLAIMS ADVICE & ASSISTANCE – A FREE SERVICE!
You are most likely here because you are experiencing the stress and upset of your home or business premises being damaged and you are looking for help with your insurance claim and repairs.
We can help you, but first – has anyone been hurt because of the damage? If so, call the emergency services on 999 immediately.
We recommend then, before calling your insurance company about your insurance claim, you speak to us.
Right now, you may be flustered and confused – we want to make sure that before you do speak to your insurance company (which you have a duty to) that you don’t say anything that may harm your insurance claim. Insurance companies will often try to find a reason to reject your claim even if it is not material to the claim that has been registered.
We have the exact experience and processes to help you; from the initial call to your insurance company to help you find alternative accommodation if required to preserve and safeguard your possessions and project manage your repair.
Call us now on 01206 707999
For fast, effective buildings insurance claim advice and assistance
Entrust us with your property insurance claim management and benefit from:
- Secure and safeguard your property
- Advise and assess your personal possessions contents claim
- Loss recovery plan instigation, triage assessment and inventory creation
- A smooth negotiation process with your insurance company
- Greatly increased likelihood of a successful insurance claim
- We prepare, negotiate and settle your insurance claim
As part of our insurance claim management service we will help you with:
- Initial validation
- Primary and secondary damage survey
- A detailed, measured schedule of repair document and contents inventory
- Procurement of local tried and tested tradesmen to carry out the repairs
- We will be your single point of contact and organise the repairs (we can also assist with private works at your request)
Property insurance claims we have managed have been as a result of:
- Major property-related losses
- Storm damage
- Escape of water, oil or chemical from an installed system
- Impact, criminal & accidental damage
- Complex commercial and residential property
And when damage has occurred to the structure of a property including:
- Emergency repair
- Structural drying and restoration cleaning
- Strip out demolition
- Bathroom and kitchen installations
- Roof and basement repairs
- Privately commissioned additional works